Join thousands of others who have regained their smile and their confidence.
Meet With One Of Our Implant Professionals
- Eliminate removable dentures and partials for greater comfort and security
- Improve chewing for increased food enjoyment and better nutrition
- Provide a 100% cavity-proof tooth replacement
- Prevent bone loss that creates face collapse and makes patients look older
- Provide an affordable, long-term solution to restoring your healthy, attractive smile
Prevent Bone Loss and Premature Aging
Bone loss begins as soon as you lose a natural tooth. The root of your tooth encourages healthy bone maintenance in the jaw and the face, but once the root is removed, the underlying bone begins to deteriorate up to a quarter of an inch. This subtle change in bone shape can drastically alter the shape of your face, causing once-taut skin to sag. Without the support of your teeth, the lack of facial bones will cause your face to look prematurely aged.
Dental implants are implanted below the gum and into the bone, stimulating the jaw and facial bones just as your natural teeth would.
We can answer your questions about dental implants.Request a Consultation
Dental Implant Testimonials
Implants vs. Dentures
How Much do Dental Implants Cost?
After more than 20 years, the vast majority of dental implants first placed by oral surgeons are still functioning at peak performance. And more importantly, patients who received implants are still extremely satisfied that they made the right choice.