Xiomara Restrepo, D.D.S.
Dr. Xiomara Restrepo was born and raised in Cali, Colombia where she received her
dental degree as Class Valedictorian in 2001 from Universidad del Valle. She worked as
general dentist in Colombia for 5 years before moving to Rochester in 2005 to continue
with her education at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester. Dr.
Restrepo still enjoys being part of U of R as a Clinical Assistant Professor in the
Dr. Restrepo enjoys the region’s outdoor activities such as paddle boarding, skiing and
hiking. Her absolute love, though, is spending time with her son, Jacob, and her dog,
Dr. Restrepo believes that every orthodontist has the ability to change smiles, but also
have the privilege of changing lives by treating patients at any age with esthetics needs,
functional needs and even more challenging needs such as craniofacial deformities. She
takes pride in ensuring that patients are treated with cutting edge orthodontic care with
traditional braces, clear ceramic braces and clear aligners and being able to provide the
best comprehensive care by using skills both as a compassionate human being and as a
competent professional, to diagnose and treat patients with orthodontic needs.
- Orthodontic Residency, Eastman Institute for Oral Health University of Rochester 2012
- General Practice Residency, Strong Memorial Hospital 2010
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Eastman Institute for Oral Health University of Rochester 2008
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders Fellowship, Eastman Institute for Oral Health University of Rochester 2006
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery Universidad del Valle Cali, Colombia 2001
- Member of AAO, ADA, NYSDA