Kathleen L. Hale, D.D.S.
Dr. Kathleen’s post-doctorate training has concentrated in endodontics (root canals), seniors dentistry, Invisalign, Botox, and dermal fillers. A significant portion of Dr. Kathleen’s practice is straightening teeth and smile/facial enhancement for mature patients. She is also well known for her exceptional skills in children’s dentistry and has three times led this practice to NYS recognition for exceptional service during National Children’s Dental Health Month.
Together with her husband, Ken, she owns and operates Dansville Dental Professionals. Together Drs Ken and Kathleen have four adult children, Zachariah, Isaiah, Elijah, and Demetria. Isaiah has now joined the practice as a dentist. Most of Dr. Kathleen’s time outside of the office is devoted to family, travel, reading, and continuing dental education.
Community activities have included serving on the Board of Directors for Livingston County Head Start and actively supporting Parish Outreach which provides donated dental care. Dr. Kathleen is a member of the American Endodontic Association, American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, New York State Dental Society, Livingston County Dental Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- NYS licensed in oral sedation
- Bachelor of Science from Lemoyne College – 1982
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University – 1986
- Academy of General Dentistry 1987 - present
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry 2010 - present
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies
- Certified in Botox and Dermal Fillers
- Certified in Invisalign
- Endondontic Advanced Studies University of Boston