Kenneth L Hale, D.D.S.
Dr. Ken Hale continues his extensive post-doctorate training concentrating primarily on dental implant surgery and restoration, prosthodontics (crowns, bridges, dentures, partials, implants), oral surgery, and sedation dentistry.
Dr. Hale is truly passionate about dentistry and leading this practice. His favorite activity outside of the office is spending time with his wife and four children. Dr. Hale’s activities beyond dentistry and faith and family include skiing, bicycling, SCUBA diving, hiking, fitness, travel, reading, and friends.
Dr. Ken is a member of the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Society, Livingston County Dental Society, Steuben County Dental Society, American Academy of General Dentistry, International Congress of Oral Implantology, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology. Local affiliations have included Presbyterian Church USA, United Methodist Church, Livingston County Habitat for Humanity, F.A. Masons, Rotary Club, Boy Scouts, Vistage International, and others including providing donated services for DDS–Donated Dental Services, Parish Outreach, Give Back a Smile, and others.
- Licensed in Oral and IV Sedation
- Bachelor of Arts from the college of Wooster – 1982
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Case Western Reserve University – 1986
- Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Studies – 1995 – 2005
- Academy of General Dentistry 1986 – present
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry – 2003 - present
- Graduated Misch International Implant Institute
- Surgical Program - 2005
- International Congress of Oral Implantology - 2005 - present
- The American College of Oral Implantology - 2005 - present
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Awarded Fellowship in Implant Surgery by I.C.O.I - 2005
- Completed Misch International Implant Institute
- Prosthetic Program - 2006
- Completed TeethXpress certification in 2015