July 6, 2017
If you were to ask me what one thing Dansville Dental Professionals could improve, I would be stumped.
If you ask me what I love, I could go on and on! We originally needed a place that was geared for children—we’ve since stayed for over 15 years. DDP is a phenomenal place. I love the:
- Excellent workmanship. They really know what they’re doing and have a passion for doing it right.
- Hometown personal feeling and family like atmosphere. Even outside of the business, they recognize me and stop to say hello.
- Friendliness and respect of the staff. I don’t think they’ve ever have a bad day!
- Professionalism, communication and business processes. Their team always knows what to do and say.
- Clarity and assistance. They provide written estimates, varying options and personal pay plans.
- Investment in employee training. They are up-to-date on the latest dental techniques—unlike a typical small town practice.
- Community involvement—they’re good people!
My husband and I used to have a fear of dentists. DDP has taken that fear away.
—Rita Downey, Carefree Patient, Sparta, NY