Dansville Dental Professionals is committed to Making Life Better, for our patients, our employees, and area communities.
For decades we have been quietly making donations to local efforts, believing that we are blessed to be able to give and giving should be done gracefully and humbly. The cultural norm on businesses giving has shifted, and many employees and consumers now seek businesses that are actively contributing to mankind or the environment. Employees and consumers are requesting this information. We are adapting and beginning to share with our employees and patients some of the social efforts of this locally owned and operated business.
Our staff selects the charity or service organization to be our Charity of the Month. The organization are required to be non-profit, to serve members of the local community, make efficient use of donated funds, and not be organized for the benefit of a single individual.
Charities are invited to present to a staff meeting on the mission and work of their organization. If you are aware of a local organization that you would like us to consider for our Charity of the Month, please apply. Information on how to apply is available here.
Our Charity of the Month project is only one of many things we do to Make Life Better in our area communities.
We also make the following efforts, and others:
- Community Day – our office is closed for a day, the dentists, hygienists, and staff donate their time and skills, the office provides the supplies, and we deliver free dental care to those in need. We select different groups to be served for different events. These have included children, clergy families, senior citizens, families of our employees, patients nominated by our staff, and veterans.
- Parish Outreach – Dental services are provided at 50% off to local patients referred by the Parish Outreach program. Dansville Dental discounts tens of thousands of dollars of care annually through this program.
- Separate donations and gifts supporting various service organizations and charities. The long list of these recipients is available on our website.
- DDS – donated dental services organization – refers screened patients for donated dental care and dental labs donate their services.
- Give Back a Smile – refers victims of domestic violence, organized by American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Organization pays the lab fees and dentists donate their services.
- Holiday food collection raffle to support local food pantry
- Project Christmas – providing gifts for multiple families each year.
Thank you for supporting this practice. In doing so, you are helping people in your local community. You are Making Life Better!
4-H & FFA Livestock Sale Committee
All Sports Booster
American Cancer Society
American Diabetes Association
American Red Cross
American Red Cross Clara Barton Chapter #
Ancient Order of Hibernians
Beta Sigma Phi
Boy Scout Troop 58
Boy Scout Troop 73
Boy Scouts of America
Campbell-Savona School Drama Club
Canisteo Rotary Club
Catholic Charities of Steuben
CCE of Livingston County
CCE of Steuben County
Chances & Changes Inc
Clara Barton Chapter #1
Cub Scout Pack 71
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Dansville All Sports Booster
Dansville Ambulance Company
Dansville Area Historical Society
Dansville Central School
Dansville Chorus Booster
Dansville Community Center
Dansville Drama Club
Dansville Festival of Balloons
Dansville Fire Department
Dansville foreign Exchange
Dansville Jr. Mustangs
Dansville Lion’s Club
Dansville Little League
Dansville Parent Teacher Organizaion
Dansville Police Officers Association
Dansville Primary School
Dansville Public Library
Dansville Rotary Club
Dansville Soccer Club
Dansville Youth Softball/16U Tourn.
Deputy Sheriffs Assn. of Steuben County
DDS – Donated Dental Services Organization
EBH Student Council Fund
Erin Schuster Kysor Fund
“Footin’ It For Family”
Five Rivers Council BSA
Genesee Rapids Baseball
Genesee Valley Rotary Camp
Geneseo Parish Outreach Center, Inc.
Golisono Children’s Hospital
Habitat for Humanity
Holy Family Catholic Comm.
Hornell Area Wind Ensemble
Kiwanis Club of Bath
Knights of Columbus
Lighthouse Wesleyan Church
Livingston County Children’s Protective A
Livingston County Habitat for Humanity
Livingston County Republican Committee
National American Miss
National Child Safety Council
National Junior Honor Society
Nicholas H. Noyes Memorial Hospital
Noyes Health Auxiliary
Noyes Hospital Auxilliary
NYS Sheriffs’ Association
People to People Ambassador Programs
Santa Hat Society
Seventh District Dental Society
Sparta Center Methodist Church
Sparta Center Volunteer Fire Co., Inc.
St. Ann’s Academy
St. John VOSCO School
St. Mary’s School
Steuben County 4H
Steuben County Cornell Cooperative Extens
Stroll for Strong Kids & 5K
The Foundation for Dansville Education
The Vincent House
The Wayland-Cohocton Cheerleaders
Thursday Nite Ladies League
Tom Watt Boy Scounts
United Methodist Pre-School
United Way of Dansville
University Lodge 944
WCCS Grad Bash
Wreaths Across America