Tal Rapoport, D.M.D.
Dr. Rapoport graduated dental school from the Hebrew University and has practiced dentistry since 2006. She completed the Advanced General Practice Program residency at the Hebrew University and practiced in a private clinic, as well as in the Israeli Association for Habilitation of Intellectual Disabled individuals for 3 years. She also served as a Clinical Instructor in the Removable course for Dental Students in their senior year at the Prosthodontic Department in the Hebrew University-Hadassah School of Dental Medicine, from 2006-2009. In 2009, she moved to the US where she completed the two-year advanced education in general dentistry program at EIOH before continuing her advanced training as a periodontist at EIOH. She received her Periodontics certificate in 2014 and she is a Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology.
Dr. Rapoport currently serves as an Assistant Professor and clinic director at the EIOH Periodontics department, training the next generation of periodontists.
- Areas of Focus: Dentist-Periodontics
- 1999-2002: B.Med.Sc at the Institute of Medical Sciences, Hebrew University
- 2003-2006: DMD, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Hebrew University
- 2006-2007: Residency, Advanced General Practice Program, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Hebrew University
- 2009-2011: Residency, AEGD program at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester
- 2011-2014: Residency, Periodontics program at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester
- 2015: Diplomat of the American Board of Periodontology